These user guides contain step-by-step instructions for interacting with the Casper blockchain.
- Block Explorers on Casper Network: a guide to understanding block explorers
- Staking guide: a guide to staking your Casper tokens
- Ledger setup: a guide to setting up your Ledger device
- Signer guide: a guide to help you navigate the Signer app
- Transferring Tokens using a Block Explorer: a guide to transferring your CSPR tokens
- Funding Testnet Accounts: a guide to funding your Testnet account
These developer guides highlight key features and capabilities of the Casper system.
- Prerequisites: setup needed for various workflows
- Querying the Casper Network: querying information on a Casper blockchain
- Account Hash: generating account hash for an account on the Casper Network
- Two-Party Multi-Signatures for Deployment: setting up an account for two-party signature deploys
- Transferring Tokens using the Command-line: transferring CSPR tokens from one account to another using the command-line
- Delegating Tokens: delegating tokens to a Validator on a Casper Network
- Un-delegating Tokens: undelegating tokens from a validator on a Casper Network
- Using the Casper Fungible Token Contract: using the Casper fungible token contract to understand the fungible token transfer workflow